Monday, January 23, 2012

The Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe



Well the title of this post says it all. This recipe is THE best cookie recipe. I consider this recipe a no fail for delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Trust me, if I can't screw it up you can't either. People literally beg me to make these cookies. In our house we make them once or twice a week.

Mix in a bowl: 1 C. Sugar & 1 C. Brown Sugar

Add & Stir: 2/3 melted Butter (you can sub. anything butter like, but butter is best)

Add & Stir: 2 eggs, 2 tsp. vanilla, 2/3 C peanut butter (more or less is fine), 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp Baking Soda.

Add and Stir: 2 1/2 C. Flour

Add and Stir: 3/4 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips. (not more or your cookies will fall apart, not milk because these are super moist gooey cookies and milk chocolate chips will make them fall apart)

Drop by the spoonful on greased cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes. ( I do 9) And I make them small, just the perfect size to be eaten in a couple bites.

I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These must be the cookies you posted about on facebook earlier. They look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete