Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

My husband and I get made fun of often for our public affection for one another, but it's genuine and we can't seem to stop it.(not that we wanted to)
So....
I love this man because...
he is cute
he is the nicest guy I've ever met
he's a great daddy
makes cute babies
folds laundry really really well
he makes me laugh
and keeps this chic grounded. (much needed)

We try and make him feel special everyday but especially on Father's Day. Every year early church services and the hustle of getting five people ready in their 'Sunday best' prevent us from making Daniel breakfast in bed, like other families. So, we have a different tradition. The kids decorate daddy a tie. No matter what it looks like daddy always wears it to church... believe me he can pull it off.

I was a little worried this year as our daughters had uncooperative feet, but he LOVED it!

I picked him out a few new polo shirts for work. Fairon picked him out a 'paisley' tie. (they are really good at picking out paisleys now) and Brighton chose a remote control helicopter for Dan, which turned out to be the BEST gift. Boys never outgrow toys. It was the best father's day for the best father.

No comments:

Post a Comment