Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1,000 Pageviews and 'Before' pictures.

I just hit one thousand page views on my blog of three months. I'd guess I'd consider that a bigger success then I thought it would be. So thank you very much for 'tuning in' to this rural mother's ramblings and rants. I appreciate it.

So weight loss= Blah. I know, I know. It's getting old for me as well. But the many experts say that one great tool for weight loss inspiration is a public forum, (like this) for motivation, support and accountability. So, here is my "before" picture. It happens to be the only one I have, since I don't usually allow people to take my picture at this stage of post-pregnancy. But my friend, pictured here with me, isn't likely to be back in Iowa for a while and I made an exception. She looks fantastic by the way!
I started out having babies at a respectable 135 pounds which is a pretty good weight for someone 5'6". This is a photo of me about to deliver at 220 pounds. (if you can believe it, I'm hoping you can't) And finally today three months post delivery at 175 lbs, and going down. So It's embarrassing, but surprisingly motivating. Expect more weight loss photos, once a month for as long as it takes me to get to my goal of 135. (which I am hoping will be in the next few months)

No comments:

Post a Comment