Saturday, September 10, 2011

funny.

Our four year old Brighton is a little weirdo. But she is our little weirdo and we love her. Yesterday, Dan and I heard her singing in her bedroom; super common occurrence. She sings everything from kids songs, to current pop and country hits. She has a great voice and sometimes I love to sit quietly and listen to her. We heard her singing, and sneaked in there and listened to her singing what was clearly,"Take the Back Road" by Rodney Atkins. She was sounding great, singing word for word, until she got to the chorus and she started totally belting :


"Makes me want to take your bath robe"

Needless to say...FITS of laughter. That's almost as good as "Sweet Home Ala...Crouton" that she treated us to last week.

One of our girls favorite things to do it sit in fr
ont of the computer and watch our monitor scroll through 'My Pictures'. I don't always go through and delete the duds when I import from my digital camera, so we occasionally have some interesting photos. Like this one:



...from our Fairon's 2nd birthday. I was trying to get a picture of the two of us and at the last second Dan stuck out his tongue! I hate it because 1.) we look like carny folk and 2.) Hellllllo, who wants to see such a thing?
Anyway, the computer showed this one and Brighton and Fairon collapsed into a fit of hysterics. Brighton was laughing and screaming and asking me what Daddy was doing. They thought it was crazy that their sweet daddy would do something so disgusting.
Brighton: "If someone put their tongue in my mouth......I'd...I'd....I'd..... I don't know. Maybe I should practice with Fairon and see what happens."

AAAAAAHHH!!

Here's to hoping they think it's a ridiculous thing to do for a good long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment